Wednesday 6 April 2011

Importance of recieving feedback

I got my first comment today, stops to thank Sir Renzo

It got me thinking and so I went off to get some food and sit in the sunshine while I mulled it over. There is a part in which Sir Renzo comments that this might be seen as a hate blog against Forceme Silverspar. That didnt sit well with me, the thought that people may think that is my intention bothered me, so I took a look at my blog, the posts already in place, I dont think there is anything in them that isnt fair, however I decided to remove the Forceme likes and dislikes maybe my sarcasm is a little on overdrive there.

This blog was inspired by Forceme, her blog moved me to the point I wanted to write about it, to show another side, I am sure she will continue to inspire many more posts, both good and bad. Just because I write though does not mean I do not recognise the good things she does, but in the interest of being more well rounded I will post on other things as well.

I hope people will always feel free to speak out and say what they think, it is only through communication we develop and grow.

Bella
x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bella, that's a nice gesture.

    Please let me also tell you that you really have no real reason to stay anonymous.

    I know Forceme well, she does enjoy a smart debate and is fine with people criticizing her opinions even in the comments section of her blog, as long as they stay respectful and don't attack her on a personal level.

    So if you focus your posts concerning her blog on discussing the content of her posts rather than critisizing her as her person, you definitely have nothing to fear from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forceme Silverspar waves. I really do actually think this is a great idea, Bella. I am quite honoured someone would take their time to analyse my writing as you have done here so far.

    I also would like to underline what Renzo has said. I do think tons of you because you stuck out your head and went against the grain of your blog with your views on Darius. It would have been easy for you to just pass that post by and not mention it at all. And I respect the manner in which you dealt with your disagreement with his ways.

    I also think the way you listened to Renzo regarding the smell of your blog appearing as a hate-blog what with the side bars you had up here, was very big of you.

    I have to pick a little tho at what Renzo says regarding people criticizing me. Maybe it is a nuance of the language... quite possibly. I think if you criticise something like a personal experience as my blog is, you are indirectly and directly going to criticize me on a personal level. I accept that, I think every writer has to. I may not like it but that comes with the responsibility of going public about the things I go public with. If I wasn't prepared to accept that, then I would write about watching fluffy bunnies while eating cotton candy as I shit rainbows. I don't. I write hard and fast because it is my blog and my way.

    In all my hundreds of thousands of words on my blog, I regret having wrote just one thing. It is still there. Nothing has ever been deleted off my blog. Other than that one thing, I stand tall and proud by every word I have ever written. I look forward to your further commentaries and will pop over every now and then.

    Best wishes

    Forceme.

    ReplyDelete