Monday 4 April 2011

Why I decided to blog

I am a huge fan of bloggers, I love reading them, I enjoy learning different perspectives, opinions and thoughts. I also adore writting, mostly I write for pleasure, whatever thought comes into my head and wont go away I add to my blogs and attempt at least to make some sense of it all. This though is all new to me, this blog is going to be very different to others I have written in the past and that is down to one woman.

I have been a member of second life for many years. I am extremely active within the BDSM community, the roleplay community, and within the educational areas of second life. I write here under a different name, I do so as the person who inspired this blog is known to be rather vindictive when crossed and I have no wish to bring that into my second life experience.

This blog was inspired as I sat reading page after page of her complaints and attacks on other people, their thoughts, their values, their behaviours, what started as an interesting, educational, and funny blog, has become her personal bitching page, or as she would refer to it the place she can "her bitch and whine"

The saddest thing is that this woman is intellegent, articulate, and has a humourous side, however her claws are long, and she does not consider who she might be hurting with her words. In her mind her opinion is right and noody else has a right to speak up against her, if they do then they end up attacked in every aspect of their second life.

So here is my blog, it is by no means as articulate, it probably isnt always very sensible, I am sure that when she hears about it Forceme will attempt to slur it, and more then likely get shut down, however for now I write, its time people saw a different side.

No comments:

Post a Comment