Tuesday 5 April 2011

Where did it all go wrong?

I took some time today to reread Forceme's blog, I have read it right through a few times but it has been a while. As I scanned the different posts I felt a sudden wave of sadness I will explain why here

Forceme's profile on blogger
Hello, I'm Forceme Silverspar and I write this blog; I suppose the title gives that away, hmm? I have been in Second Life for a number of years and for the last three years, I have been journeying as a submissive. I know no two people would follow the same road but I hope that in sharing my life with you here, I can open up some of the decisions, choices, problems, the ups and downs, the hurt and happiness, that I come across. I hope you enjoy following my development and rummaging around in my psyche. Feel free to IM me in SL.

Sounds wonderful dosent it, someone exploring, venturing into the unknown world of submission,  willing to share their adventures, their thoughts, their emotions., wow what a blog to read!!

There are some brilliant posts as well check out - Subs needs 26th August 2010

Sadly it dosent last, as with alot of things that start out well the blog has become tainted, damaged, where once you got an exciting insight into the world from one womans perspective now all that you see are the bitter rantings of a women who seems to struggle to tolerate even the simplest of conversations.

Is this what second life does to us??

No comments:

Post a Comment